Deltron Enclosures Products
- IP54 Enclosures
- IP54 Enclosures - Flanged
- IP66 Enclosures
- IP66 Enclosures - Flanged
- IP68 Enclosures
- IP68 Enclosures - Flanged
- IP68 Enclosures - EMI RFI Protected
- IP68 Enclosures - EMI RFI - Flanged
- IP66 Enclosures - Heavy Duty
- IP68 Enclosures - Heavy Duty
- IP66 Fortis Enclosure Range
- IP68 Fortis Enclosure Range
- Heavy Duty - Low Cost Enclosures
- IP66 ABS and Polycarbonate Enclosures
- Enclosure Accessories
- Plastic Enclosures
IP68 Fortis Enclosure Range
The Fortis enclosures offer the best protection available on the market over the combined effects of water, impact and corrosive environments.
Manufactured from a premium alloy: Galvanic effects between copper and aluminium increase the speed of corrosion and this range has a low copper content of less than 0.1%, offering a longer lifespan than standard aluminium enclosures on the market. Read more about alloys with our feature: All About Alloys
Outstanding Corrosion Resistance: The salt spray test went on a further 18 weeks after the 1000 hours resistance certification and the box was still not corroded.
High Impact and Ingress Protection: IP testing was carried out after impact testing, verifying that the seal is maintained when the enclosure is treated roughly.
Reusable Seals: The seals can withstand up to 200 compresses or uses, making them more environmentally friendly than single use seals.
Press Release: Our Best Box Just Got Better
Click below to view our range of sizes and datasheets.